Why should I choose Tierra?
You only pay for recovery once you are 100% happy we have recovered your files from your failed hard drive.
Outstanding track record in rescuing documents, email and media files from dead hard disks. Delighted customers across the UK.
All work is carried out in-house by experienced engineers
FREE collection and a fixed price at the beginning of the process – so no nasty surprises.
We retrieve failed and crashed drives for the NHS, universities and PLCs as well as small businesses and home users. Read our testimonials to find out more.
What will this cost me?
We collect from your door at no charge. Find out what can be reclaimed from your defective hard disk with Rescue Analysis for just £32.50 ex VAT (£39.00 inc VAT) for a single drive. This is deducted from the cost of recovery.
Fixed Price Rescue
We are your trusted and experienced practitioner in extracting crucial documents, photographs, media and other files from failed hardware – we understand cost is also important.
The price for retrieving the contents of a single drive:
£299 (ex VAT) for 500GB drives or smaller
£399 (ex VAT) up to 1TB
£499 (ex VAT) up to 2TB
Read more about why you want a firm price quoted in advance for rescuing your files.
You only pay for recovery once you are 100% happy we have salvaged exactly what you need.
Don’t Wait To Get Your Data Back
If you have been putting off trying to extract critical files from your dead hard disk, don’t wait any longer. Book your FREE collection (UK mainland and Northern Ireland only) for professional analysis by calling us on 0845 094 0027.
What Can I Expect?
- FREE pick-up from your door from any UK address – saving you time and money
- Professional Analysis by our own specialist engineers
- Full file list of what’s retrievable, with sample demonstration screenshots before paying for the rescue
- Dedicated Consultant to guide you through the process available 24 hours a day
- Secure storage of back up copy for seven days after despatch
Yes, I’d like to get started.
Call us on 0845 094 0027 or complete the enquiry box on the left with the following information:
- The address the drive will be collected from (including company name if appropriate),
- When the drive will be ready for pick-up,
- A contact telephone number.